Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
Posted 07/03/2018 by Daniel D
Launched at this year’s Confex International in London, Evo Expo was founded in response to a growing need in the market to provide the industry’s conference and exhibition needs all in one place. Evo Expo showcased their purposed build inflatable stand, highlighting its in-house bespoke design service and a range of others including branding. “Whilst our initial focus was on providing temporary structures for Outdoor events, Product launches and cooperate events. It was soon clear to see the uses and benefits of using the structures with an exhibition hall environment. This has seen rapid growth for Evolution Dome within the Conference and exhibition sector over the past few years”. - Ash Austin, Director of Evolution Dome.
Evo Expos inflatable product range includes:
• Conference theatre structures – ideal for indoor or outdoor use, these versatile structures come in a range of sizes, shapes and formats to cater for audiences from 15 - 800 people
• Break-out spaces and meeting pods –intimate spaces, ideal for smaller break-out areas or private meeting
• Bespoke exhibition stands– the in-house design team can create striking bespoke exhibition stand solutions to stand out from the crowd
• Inflatable wall range and dividers – ideal for splitting up a large indoor venue into separate areas to be used for different purposes.
Some of the main benefits of Inflatable temporary structures are that they are quick to put up and take down addressing often the need for fast turnaround times. An exhibition stand can be set up in as little as 2 hours, and then packed away into a van afterwards – meaning less weight, minimal power requirements, and reduced transport costs. An overall greener, more cost-effective approach.
“We thrive on creating inspiring structures that reflect the needs of your specific brand, theme or event. If you have a conference or exhibition project that demands a unique approach, the team at Evo Expo will work with you to achieve the results you want.” says Ash Austin.
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod