Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures.
Posted by Alex T
Evolution Dome is now officially Safe Contractor certified via the Alcumus SafeContractor scheme. Having always made health and safety a priority within the workplace and on-site, it seemed like the natural next step to have this made official with a highly recognised and respected accreditation.
Although inflatable structures seem easy to pop up, they come with their own risks, as with any other temporary structure. The transport, installation and de-rig processes, electricals and wiring and heavy lifting involved all pose hazards to our crew, those within the immediate area and our end clients. We pride ourselves on making sure that everything is completed to the highest standard, providing a safe and healthy work environment, as well as the absolute, best service to our clients.
Alcumus SafeContractor is a leading third party accreditation scheme which recognises extremely rigorous standards in health and safety management amongst contractors. It is used by thousands of organisations in the UK including SMEs and FTSE 100 companies.
Gemma Archibald, Director of Alcumus SafeContractor said: "Major organisations simply cannot afford to run the risk of employing contractors who are not able to prove that they have sound health and safety policies in place."
"More companies need to understand the importance of adopting good risk management in the way that Evolution Dome has done. The firm’s high standard has set an example which hopefully will be followed by other companies within the sector. SafeContractor plays a vital role in supporting our clients in meeting their compliance needs, whilst working with their contractors as they progress through the accreditation process.”
Under the SafeContractor scheme, Evolution Dome underwent a vetting process which examined health and safety procedures as well as our track record for safe practice. Darren, our head of production, compiled extensive paperwork in order to meet the high standards the Alcumus SafeContractor scheme required.
For more information about the accreditation and what it entails, please visit the Alcumus website, or get in touch with one of the Evolution Dome team directly.
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod