Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
Some people shudder at the thought of event planning, while some people absolutely revel in the excitement and possibility an event present. Whichever type of person you are, we are sure we can make your life easier by introducing you to the wonderful world of inflatable structures. Whether you are planning a product launch, trade show or conference, or even a pop-up restaurant or bar we have something perfect for you. Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should choose inflatable structures for your next event.
10: You don’t have to worry about the weather.
Our inflatable structures will protect your clients against heat, cold, rain, snow and even winds up to 55mph. You can plan an event outdoors and know that the unpredictable English weather is not going to ruin your plans.
9: They are easy to put up and to take down
The setup and de-rig are quick, painless and can be organised by Evolution Dome. You can rest assured that the structure will be constructed as you need it, and ready to go when the event starts.
8: Strong and sturdy
These structures are tough and won’t let you down. They will withstand a bit of nudging from all the people trying to fill your space because you are so popular, and from those left outside still trying to get in. They will stand up to the elements, to humans, and to all the madness of a trade show or event.
7: Comfort and versatility
Whatever you want your patrons to be able to do within your structure, they can comfortably do. The structures can be set up with a stage, projection screens and conference style seating, in a cool cocktail set-up with high tables and bar stools, with lounges for a mellow chill out space, or with tables and chairs for a unique dining experience.
6: Plan something new
Presenting new product and business ideas today is a very competitive market, and using inflatable structures you can present an event that is truly cutting edge, that hardly anyone will have seen before. You will present your business as being at the forefront of new development, and show your openness to alternative ways of thinking.
5: Plan something unique
In partnership with Evolution Dome, you can design an event structure that is completely different and unique. You can rent them for one-offs, but if you need them again, consider having one built specifically for you to purchase. They will continue to amaze new and potential customers.
4: Stand out in a crowd
If your event is one of very many at a trade show or festival, you want people to be able to see you from a mile away. You want to stand out very much against the quiet blandness of the stalls around you. With inflatable structures, this is absolutely guaranteed.
3: Brand them with your logo and colours
Gone are the days of hiring partitions or mini marquees and simply pinning up a few posters. With inflatable structures, your branding, logo, and colours can be built right into the design and will be big, bold and show themselves off to everyone. There can be no mistaking whose stand this is.
2: Light up the night sky
Our structures can have LED lights installed to create a colour wash on the walls. These can be programmed to any RGB colour required and create a great atmospheric environment that can match the theme colours or your event.
1: Get all your customers talking
The most important element of a successful event is to be memorable, although it must be for all the right reasons. You want to get everybody talking about you, your product and your business. Inflatable structures create a unique talking point at any event. And there you have it. Contact us today to see how we can help you create something outstanding and memorable.
- Securing a Temporary Inflatable Event Structure
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod