Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
Posted by Alex T
Marketing and brand awareness are vital in gaining new customers and followers as well as keeping existing ones on board. With huge competition between brands to create the most interesting and exciting events, pop-up stores, meetings, conferences and road shows, it is becoming harder and harder to create a lasting impression.
With that being said, the Evolution Dome range of structures is growing ever more popular as air supported designs are being chosen in favour of more traditional marquees and tents. The benefits of air structures far outweigh the other options on the market, not just regarding appearance, but more practical scenarios such as temperature and noise control, quick install and de-rig and safety – our structures are 55mph wind rated.
The Luna is our most popular structure for road shows. The pop-up structure can be installed in as little as 15 minutes and can be packed down into a compact bag allowing for quick and easy transportation. The structure can be fully branded both inside and out if required. We also provide branding for our hire models in the form of Dacron stickers. These can be easily applied and removed meaning the structure remains undamaged and can be used again at different events.
Our domes and cubes are also great at gaining attention and create great pop-up shops, bars and cafes. The structures are also very quick to install and can have printed covers made creating the appearance of full print at a fraction of the cost of purchasing a structure outright.
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod