ESP 2400 - Condition 3
Posted 14-Sept 2017 by
ESP 2400 Dome | White with Sealed Air Beams | £10,000+VAT
The ESP Stage Cover is the largest inflatable stage cover on the market.
It can be installed in as little as two hours by a small crew of five. The dome structure is fully waterproof and 55mph wind rated. Sealed Air Beams are integral to the inflatable structure design, providing it with extra strength in severe weather conditions.
The ESP 2400is in condition 3 (on a scale of 1-3) meaning that it is in perfect working order with a number of marks and some signs of repairs where the structure has been ripped and repaired. For more information about the dome event structure, visit the ESP-2400 page.
We currently have two ESP-2400's available for sale. For further information, please contact us
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod