Posted 16-Nov 2017 by
11m Airoof Stage Cover | White with Sealed Air Beams | £1500+VAT
The 11m Airoof is a medium-sized inflatable event structure with 60sqm of usable floor space. The inflatable Airoof stage cover is capable of accommodating up to 66 seated in conference/theatre style, or 108 standing. It can be used with the sides taken out to create a canopy/stage cover, or have the walls installed to create a 11x6m enclosed space.
The Airoof can be installed in as little as two hours by a small crew of two, and it is fully waterproof and 55mph wind rated. Sealed Air Beams are integral to the inflatable structure design, providing it with extra strength in severe weather conditions.
The 11m Airoof is in condition 3 (on a scale of 1-3) meaning that it is in working order with a number of marks and repairs. For more information about the dome event structure, visit the 11m Airoof page.
We currently have one 11m Airoof available for sale. For further information, please contact us.
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod