Posted 17-Nov 2017 by
10m Dome | White with Sealed Air Beams | £1750+VAT
The 10m Dome is a medium-sized inflatable event structure with nearly 58sqm of usable floor space. The inflatable dome is capable of accommodating up to 50 seated in conference/theatre style, or 110 standing.
It can be installed in as little as one hour by a small crew of two. The dome structure is fully waterproof and 55mph wind rated. Sealed Air Beams are integral to the inflatable structure design, providing it with extra strength in severe weather conditions.
The 10m Dome is in condition 3 (on a scale of 1-3) meaning that it is in working order with some marks and moulding. For more information about the dome event structure, visit the 10m Dome page.
We currently have one 10m Dome available for sale. For further information, please contact us.
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod