Youth at Heart charity uses 24m Dome to host charity spinathon
Posted Nov 17 by Alex T
Client: Youth at Heart
Youth at Heart is a charity which supports the Bristol Heart Institute with the research and care for those born with Congenital Heart Disease. Over the 10 years the charity has raised in excess of £300,000 in donations.
Steve Probert of the Youth at Heart approached Evolution Dome last year with the idea of creating a charity spinathon to help raise money for the charity. He required a large, well-ventilated space for the event, with space for over 80 static bikes.
After discussing the event requirements, Evolution Dome suggested using the 24m dome for the spinathon. The inflatable dome has 380sqm of floor space, this was the perfect amount of space for the static bikes required, as well as a small stage at the front. The high ceiling space creates an airy feel and the inflatable structure design prevents condensation from building up, allowing air to circulate within the double-layered walls.
Steve Probert from the Youth at Heart charity was keen to use the 24m Dome at the annual the spinathon fundraiser event. Evolution Dome signed a 2-year deal with the charity to ensure that the 24m dome was available for a weekend in September to host the event, each year. The 24m Dome structure was installed with flooring and carpet in blue to match the charity branding. With the event happening in September, the unpredictable British weather was adequately prepared for with the use of air movers to keep the structure airy and cool, as well as heating in the event of a cold spell. The structure is fully waterproof and with the addition of flooring, this kept the structure comfortable and dry. The event was a success both this year and last, raising money for a great charity and bringing together tens of people in a unique and exciting venue.
Products: 24m Dome
- Securing a Temporary Inflatable Event Structure
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod