Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
Posted by Daniel D
What a beautiful backdrop for four of our inflatable domes & inflatable walling, being unloaded in the heart of the Alps, for the taste of Courmayeur event 'The chef’s festival' live from 26th to 28th of January on the peaks of Mont Blanc.
We were approached by BEIT Events in Italy to provide two 10 meter domes, two 8 meter domes plus 68 linear meters of inflatable walling. These were all erected in the Courmayeur Mountain Sports Center by our specialist team. The taste of Courmayeur event is 3 days full of entertainment and high cuisine, 6 top chefs, 1 “starry” menu of 24 dishes and 3 nights with the best music and DJ sets.
- Securing a Temporary Inflatable Event Structure
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod