Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
Posted Nov-17 by Alex T
It's that time of year when Christmas party planning is in full swing and venues are quickly being booked up. With only 6 weeks until the day itself, there’s no better time to get your plans finalised and in the diary!
Whether you are organising a high-end corporate party or a knees-up for your fellow colleagues, we have the perfect structure for your requirements. Our range includes a variety of indoor structures, ideal for dividing large spaces, creating rooms and adding a unique and exciting look to any venue. The outdoor range can be installed anywhere and can create an exciting and impressive venue for 40 guests, all the way up to 1400. It gives you the freedom and flexibility to create an event space, anywhere you like!
The Fluid Scarab inflatable structure has been used at Christmas events for the last few years. It has a floor space of 780sqm, providing room for up to 700 dining or split in half to cater for dinner, dancing, and a bar and lounge area. The outdoor range is fully waterproof and up to 55mph wind rated, protecting you and your guests from the elements.
Our Dome and Cube ranges are a favourite for outdoor events. The structures can be installed in a matter of hours, complete with flooring, carpets, LED lights, doors and of course, heating. Definitely a must on chilly nights! The double-layered design means that once warmed up, the structures insulate heat and prevent condensation. The smaller end of the spectrum encompasses the 8m Dome and Cube which can accommodate 30 and 40 dining respectively.
All structures can be joined seamlessly to create modular, multi-room venues and provide you with the flexibility to design a space from scratch. We also have the option of tunnels available that can be used to create walkways from one space to the next. Tunnels come in various lengths and can be added to the front of structures to provide a covered entrance way.
Contact us for more information about the structures and how we can help you with your next event.
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod