Walls Sausages Branded Dome
Posted by Alex T
Promotional tours are a great way of launching a new product or refreshing a brand. Visiting prime locations and targeting your audience face-to-face is a unique way of selling your brand. Although the costs can be high doing this kind of marketing, the benefits tend to outweigh this. Having your brand represented in person, with products displayed or even provided to potential customers to try, provides an instant reaction and feedback. The extra bonus being market research as well promotion.
At Evolution Dome we've worked on many tours with several different companies. From University tours focussing on career and education to food and beverage promotional events. Evolution Dome has created bespoke, branded inflatable structures that have been used on tours to attract the attention of many would-be customers. From completely unique event structures to having our hire range branded with either Dacron stickers or full print covers.
KRPR approached us earlier this year with an idea of touring the north of England with the Walls Pastries brand. They required a fully branded inflatable dome and the inside to be split into 3 areas to create separate areas for customer experience.
KRPR decided on a 3 date tour. We advised against purchasing their own branded inflatable structure. The benefit of this was to save on storage and labour. Having a fully printed cover and using our hire range meant that they had the benefit of full branding without having to invest in a full inflatable structure themselves. Hiring also meant that they had one of our engineers on site for the entire tour, something which many clients find reassuring when doing a whistle-stop tour of the country.
The quick install and de-rig times of the event structure meant that the dome was up and ready to use in less than 2 hours. It was just as quick to pack down meaning that no time or money was wasted on expensive, high footfall plots. The fully branded cover attracted people with large, recognisable 'Walls Pastries' logo's and the unique inflatable structure definitely caught people's attention.
Overall the tour was a huge success with the inflatable dome providing a great talking point amongst locals and enticing people to come and see what the event was about. We look forward to working with KRPR on further installations of this fully branded cover and inflatable structure.
- Securing a Temporary Inflatable Event Structure
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
- 10 Meter Dome on Tour at Roehampton University
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod