Berwin Leighton Paisner Fully Branded Inflatable Luna Tour
Posted by Alex T
Tonic Agency approached Evolution Dome to create a fully branded, pop-up structure for one of their clients. The brief was for a pop-up structure to tour universities around the UK giving free CV and career advice to students. They needed something bright, eye-catching and easy to install and de-rig around different campuses. The structure also needed to be waterproof and relatively warm as the tour was planned for two weeks across January and February.
After discussing options, they opted for one of the most popular structures, the Luna. It weighs just 30kg, packs down into the size of a large suitcase and can be installed in as little as 20 minutes. Complete with printing, it provided Tonic and their end clients, BLP, with the marketing aspect required as well as functionality.
Once the Luna was ready, Evolution Dome discussed planning out the University tour with the team at Tonic involving logistics, furnishings, temporary power, heating and lighting. Evolution Dome provided a complete solution for Tonic Agency including delivering the structure and associated equipment to each location.
Alexandra Tonderski – Senior Account manager from Evolution Dome commented “The first event took place last week in Exeter and we’re glad to say that we’ve had some amazing feedback. The tour package has worked extremely well and the structure is perfect for its purpose creating an eye catching, engaging space. We look forward to the rest of tour heading to Leeds, Nottingham, York, London, Manchester and more.”
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod