10 meter dome touring Roehampton University
Posted by Daniel
@RoehamptonUni London has been using one of our 10 meter inflatable domes as an igloo to tour the university, giving students free ice cream and cakes.
The purpose is to encourage students to fill in the #NSS The National Student Survey. The survey gives the students the opportunity to voice your experience of their course at their particular institution. The NSS website
Uni of Roehampton Retweeted Growhampton @Growhampton Jan 29
Come visit us in the massive igloo on Froebel lawn (you can’t miss it!) and get the chance to get one of these fab growing kits! (There’s also free ice cream ) @RoehamptonSU @TheCropClub @RoehamptonUni @DigbyCollege
- Securing a Temporary Inflatable Event Structure
- Evolution Dome Provides Structures for Climate Action
- Evolution Dome’s 10-metre cube hosts $2.8 million Supercar.
- Evolution Dome Launches Evo Expo
- Airfinance Conference, Dublin 2018
- Taste of Courmayeur 2018 In the heart of the Alps
- Inflatable Walls - Versatile structures for any event!
- Struggling to find a venue? Create one!
- Office Pods - Not just for the office!
- Temporary Exhibition Stands
- Panoramic Provides Perfect Pop Up Pod
- Structures for Marketing and Brand Engagement
- The 6m Dome and its many uses!
- Why should you use inflatable structures at your next conference?
- Festival Structures
- Berwin Leighton Paisner | Fully Branded Luna
- Requirements for Event Structures
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose Inflatable Structures for Your Next Event
- Summer Structures
- Branded Inflatable Event Structures
- Inflatable Structure FAQ's
- Alcumus SafeContractor Certified Inflatable Structures
- University of West London uses 12m Cube for Freshers Week Events
- Branded Structure for Wall’s Sausages
- Reading University uses Large Inflatable Structure for their Open Day
- KWS | Fully Branded 6m X-Pod